Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Bathroom Incident

So another horrifying thing- to continue with the BATHROOM STORY. So I walked into Mijje fitness club and asked where the bathroom was because by this point, I needed to pee oh so very badly. The lady at the desk said turn right and then left. I guess I didn't hear the last part b/c I sprinted into the men's bathroom as it turns out, by mistake. For some reason, I didn't notice the urinals or pay attention to them. I went into the stall, sat down, and peed. I then heard a man's grunt in the next stall and was like...oh dear.

I then recalled the peripheral urinals that I had seen when I ran into the bathroom and thought oh good. How do I get out of here without anyone seeing me? So I decided to wait until it seemed quiet. I then opened the door....to discovered an ajashi (middle aged man) using the urinal. He turned around upon hearing noise, saw me, and froze. Not knowing what to do, I just bowed and said jwesonghamnida (I'm sorry) and sprinted out, tripping over something as I ran...The memory still haunts me.

1 comment: